I offer a range of training for schools, including workshops for teaching staff, lunchtime supervisors and teaching assistants covering:
- Whole school Safeguarding Children
- Safeguarding children for special schools
- Safeguarding children for governors/trustees
- Communicating with children and managing behaviour.
- Restorative Justice
- Positive lunchtimes through active play.
- Supporting pupils with special needs at lunchtime.
- Safeguarding children.
- Training for children to enable them to become buddies and and young play leaders.
Lunchtime staff courses also focus on supervisors and managers working together to improve communication and whole school practice. All courses are flexible and can be adapted to your needs.
Courses for lunchtime staff to enable schools to provide high quality lunchtimes.
School-based INSET training for teaching assistants and teachers in a range of child related topics.